Contact me


© Ben Huczek

Bookkeeping for small limited companies

books7You’re just starting up or you’ve been in business a while.  Your bookkeeper may have just left or you’ve been doing them yourself and no longer have the time.  Whatever the reason, you know it’s time to get somebody in to do your books.

That’s where I can help you.  Send it all to me and I’ll get them into shape for you.  If you already have a method of working that you’re happy with, I’ll follow it.  There’s no need to re-invent the wheel.

Getting your books into shape for the VAT return is bread and butter for me.  You won’t need to buy expensive proprietary software, all you’ll need is Microsoft Excel® and everything will be ready to send to your accountants.

I also use the latest Sage 50 Accounting software if your business is geared for that.

I prepare VAT returns for electronic submission, which with your approval, I will sort out and make sure you know how much to pay.  If you’re expecting to make a payment, it’s best to find out as soon as possible after your quarter end to make sure you have the funds available on the due date.

You may know that there are a number of government services that you can access via the internet.  If you’re not yet set up for those, I can do that for you.  Get in touch.

[Home] [Self-employed] [Small limited companies] [Company Secretary]